Our expertise in the
Medical terminology is a language used to accurately describe the human body and associated components, conditions, processes, and procedures in a science-based manner.
The pharmaceutical industry develops, produces and markets drugs or pharmaceuticals for use as medications. Pharmaceutical companies may deal in generic or brand medications and medical devices.
Betaplan has proven experience translating over 10 million words in a broad variety of subjects, including Medical and Pharmaceutical ensuring the best quality, priority and confidentially of your documents using Native and Expertise Linguists and Proofreaders in the field.
Translations for the fields of medicine and pharmaceuticals require specific knowledge in addition to outstanding linguistic skills. As a professional translation agency, Betaplan not only provides an exceptional translation service but also works exclusively with qualified pharmaceutical and medical translators.
As a translation service provider, we are the partner you need for pharmaceutical and medical translations. We know how quickly the medical field evolves and how complex it is; thanks to many years of experience working with clients, we’ve developed a special sensitivity to the industry’s requirements. This lets us produce the best possible results for our customers at all times.
Medical translation is the adaptation of medical literature (technical documents, patient history, clinical drug information, illness worksheets, etc.) that are required of healthcare providers for engaging with multilingual patients and stakeholders.
Medical texts are highly regulated. A medical translator must be a trained and professional who clearly understands the source and target languages, as well as the field of medicine involved. Medical translators adhere to the proper medical terminology throughout every document.
If you need accurate and detailed medical translations performed by world-class, language professionals, then you’re in the right place.
Here are some of our Medical / Pharmaceutical projects developed:
Names of translation agencies, end users and product details omitted to preserve the confidentiality of information.
• Accreditation Brazilian Manual
• Consent form to participate in Clinical Research Study
• Health Services Providers Organizations Manual
• Ordinance of the Secretary of Sanitary Vigilance
• Product List for Sale
• User Information - Elta Barrier Swab, Film & Cream
• Procedures and Internal Rules - Children's Hospital
• Examination results and miscellaneous receipts - Patient
• Leaflet - Group
• Directions for Use - Contact Lenses
• Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing
• Product Information - Fixed Needle
• Product Information - Wound care hydro-gel
• User and Accessories Instructions Update - Neuro One
• Medical questionnaires and letters
• Equipment instructions for use
• Formulas of several medications - Usage guidelines
• Complete Catalog & Price List
• Functional Training & Patient Support Programs
• Drug Calculations - Formula method
• Guidelines for Medication Use
• Prescription Information, Interactions & Side Effects
WHAT OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING