Educational and HR documents require precision and consistency as well as a thorough understanding of this segment.
Betaplan ensures the best quality, priority and confidentiality of your documents in a broad variety of subjects, including HR and Educational, with our proven experience translating over 2 million words in this work field using Native and Expertise Linguists as well as Proofreaders in the field.
Betaplan provides translations for Human Resources departments throughout a range of business industries. We can assist your business with translating all of your communications in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
A human-resources department (HR department) of an organization performs human resource management, overseeing various aspects of employment, such as compliance with labor law and employment standards, administration of employee benefits, organizing of employees files with the required documents for future reference, some aspects of recruitment
Human resources play an important part of developing and making a company or organization at the beginning or making a success at the end, due to the labor provided by employees. Human resources is intended to show how to have better employment relations in the workforce. Also, to bring out the best work ethic of the employees and therefore making a move to a better working environment.
There are so many factors to take into consideration when translating company HR materials; the company culture, the target audience, the perception that said company wants to put on its news or social media marketing, grammatical structures of the source and target languages – all of these need to be considered when one is translating corporate materials.
Below are the 5 major areas of Human Resources where translation can be of crucial importance:
1. Recruitment – multilingual and international staffing and recruitment necessitates the use of translated or bilingual ads, forms, applications, employment contracts and any related website content. A foreign language speaker with the skills and talents a potential employer needs will be more attracted to an open position if all the details are presented in their mother tongue.
2. Training Materials – translating training guides, codes of conduct, handbooks, manuals, and any e-learning courses - as well as adding subtitles to training videos or localizing video content - will help avoid any ambiguity or “room for error” in employee on-boarding & training.
3. Employment – offering review forms and communication, benefit plans and guides, insurance documents, and related website content (such as employee portals) in the language employees speak will result in giving them control over finding and researching the information they need rather than needing one-on-one support from HR employees.
4. Policies & Procedures – documents like human resource policies and safety procedures are usually documents carefully crafted to comply with company policies and state and federal regulations. Where compliance is at play, translation is requisite for the elimination of legal risks.
5. Ongoing Communication – offering translation of newsletters, blogs, FAQs for employees, corporate notices, memos and announcements will help maintain clear, direct communication and, above all, foster the idea of a culture that is inclusive and supportive.
Translation of HR documents requires high quality, a blend of precise legal and HR terminology, and the need for exact, unambiguous, and culturally accurate verbiage. There simply is no room for error.
Here are some of our HR / Educational Projects Developed;
• Code of Conduct
• Curriculum Vitae
• Employee Work Directives
• Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines
• Environmental, Health and Safety Program
• International Standard - Roles & Responsibility
• Job Description
• Job Interview
• Job Profiles
• Policy on disclosure of relevant act or fact
• Selective Process - Business Controller
• Selective Process - Quality Manager
• Three Curriculum Vitae
• UPS Scholarship Application Guidelines
• Code of Corporate Conduct
• Conflict of Interests Policy
• Guidelines for Recruitment and Candidate Selection
• Knewton System Fundamentals
• Nutrition Bachelors & Postgraduate Certificates
• Several Certificates
• Video Training Transcription
• Webinar Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance